Monday, September 8, 2008

So this is goodbye.

So this is goodbye. This is what I have fought against for so long. But, once again, I have lost. I am finally able to close that door and move on. Thank you for making me do so, for slamming it shut in my face. You see, I tricked myself into believing I had said goodbye a long time ago, when in reality I was still holding on, watching you slip away. The only question I have is this: where does this leave me? I mean, where do I go from here. But that is what is exciting. For so long I have been looking through your window, sneaking through your door. Now that it is locked I am forced to turn around and discover my own room, my own life. And to be honest, I really like it. I never noticed all my side had to offer. So I will see you later. Maybe some day I will invite you over, but for now, Goodbye.

No comments: